For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 9 January 2011

IN THE MEDIA INTERIOR DESIGN

This week I would like to share with you my TV interview in Malaysia recorded live at TV3 about interior design, design projects, magazine features and briefly about my future book project. Enjoy watching...  

NOTE: English subtitles available on the screen. 



IN THE MEDIA INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:

Minggu ini saya ingin berkongsi bersama semua clip temuduga TV di Malaysia dengan TV3 berbicara mengenai seni rekaan hiasan dalaman, projek-projek yang telah di lakukan, kemunculan di dalam majalah-majalah serta rancangan saya untuk menulis buku. Semoga semua terhibur menonton...

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment