For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 31 January 2011

THE VINTAGE LOOK

Hi all,
Do you ever fancy the idea of the vintage look? Well I do!

Today I would like to share with you some of the photos taken from the pages in 'The Vintage Home' written by Judith Wilson.

The book was given to me by a good friend of mine. It provides a lot of ideas about how to get and take care of your 'vintage' pieces and how to get the look. If you like what you see in this page, go and get the book! Please find some selections of room by room.



NoteAll pictures shown copyright of THE VINTAGE HOME by Judith Wilson. Published in 2008 by Jacqui Small LLP.

LIVING ROOM:

BEDROOM:

BATHROOM IDEAS: 


KITCHEN:

DINING ROOM IDEAS:



THE VINTAGE LOOK Malay Translation:

Apa khabar semua,
Ingin kah atau suka kah anda untuk mendapat kan ilham hiasan dalaman dengan keunikan 'lama' lagi indah? Saya tentunya suka!

Hari ini saya ingin berkongsi bersama anda gambar-gambar dari muka surat buku 'The Vintage Home' tulisan Judith Wilson.

Buku ini telah di beri kan kepada saya dari seorang sahabat. Buku ini juga memberi banyak ilham-ilham dan cara-cara jagaan untuk 'vintage' barangan lama and bagaimana untuk mendapatkan wajah hiasan sebegini. Kalau anda suka pada gambar-gambar yang telah di paparkan di sini, silalah dapatkan buku nya! Gambar yang di siar kan adalah sebahagiaan dari pilihan ruangan bilik ke bilik.  
  

NoteSemua gambar yang di siar kan adalah hak cipta terpelihara dari THE VINTAGE HOME dari Judith Wilson. Terbitan 2008 dari Jacqui Small LLP.


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment