For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Saturday 1 January 2011

WELCOME

Hi there, welcome to my DESIGN DESIRE blog for the new year 2011!

I will be updating and sharing the wonderful subjects of interior design with you on this site. I hope you will follow me on the journey of Design Desire. So drop me a line... your questions will be answered in the future topics!

If you like to know more about my design style and to view other creative work I have released feel free to drop by at my NIK A RAMLI website and enjoy browsing.

YES feel free to share your business information, your own DIY project(s), and your creative work(s) with me. Don't be shy, we are here to share and to learn from one another.

Updated on 6th July 2020








WELCOME Malay translation:

Selamat datang ke DESIGN DESIRE blog saya untuk tahun baru 2011!

Di blog ini, saya akan berwarkah and berkongsi maklumat rekaan hiasan dalaman. Saya berharap anda akan meluangkan masa untuk bersama dengan Design Desire ini. Jika ada persoalan di hati silalah bertanya... pertanyaan anda pasti akan terjawab pada tajuk-tajuk tulisan yang akan datang!

Kalau ingin mengetahui rekaan dalaman saya secara lebih lanjut lagi dan melihat kerja kreatif lain yang saya telah terbitkan, sila layari laman web NIK A RAMLI dan selamat menikmati.

YA Sudi lah berkongsi kerjaya creative, rekaan DIY serta kerja-kerya seni anda di dalam blog ini. Jangan segan dan silu, kita di sini untuk berkongsi pengalaman dan belajar bersama.


Dikemas kini pada 6hb July 2020




You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment