For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 28 February 2011

BED DESIGNS

Hello again...

Good morning... Good afternoon... Good evening... and Sweet dreams... to all DESIGN DESIRE readers. 

I'm sure you had or will have a great rest in your bed... However some of us even though are satisfied with the bed - still looking for ideas and inspirations. In that case here are some examples of bed designs from Ligne Roset I have selected for you to have a look. If you like the look, the complete designs will be available in their 'Ligne Roset 2011' brochure and website.






BED DESIGNS Malay Translation:

Selamat berjupa lagi...

Selamat pagi... Selamat petang... Selamat malam dan Selamat bermimpi yang indah ketika beradu... untuk semua pembaca Design Desire. 

Sudah pasti semua telah atau akan mendapat kelesaan ketika berehat di atas katil. Pastinya ada senag bersama katil yang sedia ada, tetapi sebahagian dari kita masih mencari katil yang indah lagi cantik yang di idamkan. Jadi saja telah memilih beberapa contoh rekaan katil dari Ligne Roset. Jida anda suka pada rekaan mereka, kesemua rekaan katil di sediakan di dalam risalah majalah 'Ligne Roset 2011' atau di laman web mereka.


You might also like:





2 comments: