For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 18 February 2011

DESIGN VIDEO TIPS

Hello, Design Desire visitors and followers.

This week I would like to share with you my interior design video promo. I hope you will enjoy watching it.  





DESIGN VIDEO TIPS Malay Translation:

Helo, kepada Design Desire pengunjung and pengikut.

Minggu ini saya akan berkongsi rakaman video promosi seni hiasan dalaman saya. Semoga semua terhibur menontonnya.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment