For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 28 February 2011

PAMPER YOUR EYES AND FEET

It has been a very busy month for me...

From writing up design tips for a publication and working on the final touches of my Donna Summer tribute music book to travelling to place to place for meetings and appointment. I'm tired! 

I thought of my DESIGN DESIRE topic! Well here I've selected some rugs for you to get inspiration from, to decorate your floor and to comfort those aching feet...

Pictures taken from 'Ligne Roset 2011' brochure...
The modern look 'ARCATA' and 'ENTRELACS'.
  


















Pictures taken from 'The Rug Company' brochure...
The contemporary look 'MEADOW', 'PEONY', 'COWHIDE FLOWER MIX' and 'ANGORA SHAGGY'


The traditional look. Below left to right 'AKDAMAR GREEN' and 'AKDAMAR RED' as under the two rugs 'JAMAR CREAM' and 'AMRITSAR 401'.


PAMPER YOUR EYES AND FEET Malay Translation:

Bulan ini merupakan masa yang sangat sibuk bagi saya ...

Dari menulis untuk penerbitan majalah seni hiasan dalaman dan bekerja pada sentuhan terakhir buku musik untuk penyanyi kegemaran saya bernama Donna Summer serta berjalan ke tempat-tempat lain untuk temu janji seharian, sesekali terasa letih juga!

Saya teringat pada topik DESIGN DESIRE! Oleh itu disini saya telah memilih beberapa permaidani bagi anda untuk mendapatkan inspirasi, untuk menghiasi lantai rumah. Keindahan permaidani ini juga boleh menghiburkan mata yang memandang serta kaki yang letih dapat merasakan keselesaan melalui kelembutan permaidani ini...

You might also like:

.



No comments:

Post a Comment