For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Saturday 16 April 2011

SPRING... THE WALL TREATMENT 1/2

Happy Spring to all Design Desire readers!

It's a new season and some of us are thinking of spring cleaning our home or even thinking of injecting a fresh look into the interior design of the home.

Lets start  with some wall treatments. Here are some wallpapers ideas for you look at:

THE PAPERS...


By Today Interiors

By Fromental (hand-made wallpaper)

By Romo

By Anna French

 By Barneby Gates

By Casamance


SPRING... THE WALL TREATMENT 1 Malay Translation:

Selamat menyambut musim baru untuk semua pembaca Design Desire!

Ini musim baru dan sebahagian dari kita berfikir untuk membersih kan rumah kita atau memikir kan suntikan paparan yang lebih segar dalam dekorasi di dalam rumah.

Mari kita mulai dengan beberapa perhiasan suntikan didding rumah. Di sini ada lah beberapa idea untuk wallpaper untuk anda mendapat kan ilham.

You might also like: 

No comments:

Post a Comment