For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Saturday 30 April 2011

WINDOW... BLINDS AND SHUTTERS

Hello Design Desire readers,

Another quick window styling ideas...

Blinds by Luxaflex

Shutters by The New England Shutter Company

By Terence Conran's New House Book

WINDOW... BLINDS AND SHUTTERS Malay Translation:

Kepada semua pembaca DESIGN DESIRE,

Sekali lagi secara spontan, silah lah lihat cara hiasan tingkap rumah kita...  

You might also like:

8 comments:

  1. I had bought vertical window blinds for my home and everyone really appreciated the window blinds. The design and the color of the blinds are unique and cool and match to my room color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Window Blinds.

      (Aug 12, 2011)

      Thank you for the information. Great to know that you have find the best window blinds for your home.

      Delete
  2. Hi Window Blinds.

    Thank you for the information. Great to know that you have find the best window blinds for your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information! Thank you! I have wood blinds all over the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheer Shades

      (Sep 26, 2011)

      Thank you for the post. I'm glad you have visited the blog.

      Delete
  4. Those blinds that you have posted here are lovely but I think choosing the right design that will match the interior of the house should be considered first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aiyana Rogers,

      Great to hear from you.

      Yes I agreed. What I have shown here are simply just some example of window treatment images. Not the complete interior design schemes.

      Drop by again soon.

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. cheap outdoor shades

    ReplyDelete