For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 27 May 2011

WHAT I LIKE...

Hi all... 

It has been a very busy month for me. After finishing my very first tribute music bio book for one of my favourite stars, I need to take it easy and relax a little bit! 

However, for those of you out there that still care to look, read and visit my Design Desire Blog, I thank you. Here you are... some storage unit pictures that I like. I hope somebody... will like it too.


For TV... by Presatto

For your display items... by Tom Schneider Designs
                                                                        

And others... by Cattelan Italia



WHAT I LIKE... Malay Translation:

Apa khabar...

Bulan ini merupakan masa yang begitu sibuk sekali bagi saya. Selepas menyelesaikan project music buku 'tribute' terhadap salah satu penyanyi kegemaran saya, rasanya masa untuk tenagkan fikiran serta berehat sedikit! 

Namun, untuk membaca yang masih sudi bersama Design Desire Blog, saya mengucapkan terima kasih. Jadi ini dia... beberapa 'unit' gambar perabot yang saya gemari. Saya harap  beberapa membaca... akan suka pada gambar-gambar ini.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment