For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 30 June 2011

BATHROOM COLLECTIONS 'BATH & SHOWER'

Hi all,

Just a short note to share with you some photos of bathroom collections...

Bath & Shower... pictures from M SERVICE MAGIC site & DOLPHIN site (below)
Just bath... pictures from THE HANSGROHE INTERNATIONAL site & BATHROOM IDEAS DESIGN site (below)
Just shower... pictures from THE HANSGROHE INTERNATIONAL site & INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN site (below)

BATH COLLECTIONS 'BATH & SHOWER' Malay Translation:

Apa khabar semua,

Hanya seketika untuk saya berkongsi sebahagiaan gambar hiasan bilik mandi...

You might also like:

7 comments:

  1. Impressive! There are some truly modern and unique looking sleek designs for free standing bathtubs. You can create a truly stunning focal point for your modern or contemporary bathroom design with a stunning free standing bath tub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trade Plumbing Supplies.

      (replied Sep 11, 2011)

      Thank you for the information.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! waterfall shower head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. toilet partitions toronto

    ReplyDelete