For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 29 July 2011

MY SECRET RENDEZVOUS

To all my readres

Before I make my trip to Spain I would like to share with you some photos of the hotel I've stayed. I hope my secret rendezvous photos will provide you with some great inspirations for your home design.

North... with Hotel Du Vin & Bistro Rendezvous.
Waiting area
Grand staircase
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bar area
Restaurant
South... with The Kings Hotel
Bar area...
Restaurant 
 Lobby

Bedroom window view, bed area, dressing table, two arm chairs & bed cushions
MY SECRET RENDEZVOUS Malay Translation:

Untuk semua pembaca...

Sebelum saya melangkah kan kaki ke negeri Spain, saya ingin berkongsi beberapa gambar hotel yang pernak saya rehebat. Saya harap gambar ini boleh membawa sedikit inspirasi untuk hiasan rumah anda semua.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment