For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Wednesday 31 August 2011

TAKE A WALK ON A DURABLE FLOORING

I'm here again.

This time I'm focusing on the limestone even marble flooring for you to view. I hope my loving Design Desire followers will like what I have selected.

Jerusalem Grey Gold Large Opus Romana & Portugese Barreme by Lapicida.

Antique Blonde Barr & Refined French Limestone by Paris Ceramics
Portia Polished Porcelain 'Sandstorm' & 'Mottle' by CP Group

Marble Patterns 13 & Marble Patterns 10 by Granite Sandstone

TAKE A WALK ON A DURABLE FLOORING Malay Translation:

Saya kembali lagi.

Kali ini saya tumpukan pada beberapa jenis hiasan lantai penuh sepaerti batu kapur dan juga batu marmar. Saya harap semua pengikut Design Desire akan sukankan pada beberapa contoh pilihan saya di sini.



You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail aboutInternal wooden doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore implies that the ground gets slimmer. An additional drawback consists of the truth that sanding could make the possibly large clutter and also the fine sand that arrives from the floors makes it difficult to complete this away efficiently. sanding wood floor Chicago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for dropping by & the information...

      Delete