For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Tuesday 30 August 2011

WOOD FLOORING

Hi all... Just a note to share with you some of the wonderful floor designs by PARADOR.
Laminate Flooring
Walnut block 3-plank Fine-grained texture & Oak block 3-plank Matt Finish


Engineered Wood Flooring
Walnut Strips-format lacquer-finish & Oak Herringbone lacquer-finish
Solid Wood Flooring
Oak 1-plank Natur untreated & Walnut 1-plank oil-impregnation
NOTE: Photos taken from parador.eu

WOOD FLOORING Malay Translation:

Apa khabar semua... Di sini ingin saya berkongsi bersama anda beberapa rekaan untuk lantai dari PARADOR.

You might also like:

5 comments:

  1. I would like to add few things about engineered wood flooring here if you do not mind. Engineered flooring is a great alternate solution to solid wood flooring. Engineered boards look the same as solid wood, since the top layer is real wood but it carries all advantages of the engineered technology. This makes the boards hard, stable and usable in high moisture content areas. The price and installation costs are lower than in the case of solid wood. Good luck with choosing your flooring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark

      (Sep 16, 2011)

      Thank you for the information... feel free to add your knowledge. We are here to share information.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. wood flooring tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, thank you so much... I'm glad to hear this. Have a good day.

      Delete