For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 31 October 2011

WOW EVERLASTING LOOK... SOFA

Hello to all,


We meet again and as promised I'll always have time for my Design Desire readers... This lovely October month, I'll be sharing with you some look that I love from Ligne Roset. I hope you like what I have selected.


Note: As shown on Nik A Ramli's TV2 'HOT - HELLO ON TWO' weekly live TV slot in Malaysia 27th October 2011 (Entailles & Belem).
Entailles by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset - £3,080

Fabric: Oda & Oda Moca
Colour: Goyave

Belem large settee by Didier Gomez – from £2,853.
Material: Mecano-soldered structure is encased in panels of fiberboard. Suspension of seat via hooked webbing. Seating in high resilience polyurethane Bultex foam clad in polyester quiliting. Cast aluminium feet are finished in Epoxy black lacquer and are equipped with gliders
Fabric: Tonic
Colour: Marine


For the sitting...


WOW EVERLASTING LOOK... SOFA Malay Translation:


Selamat sejahtera,

Kita bertemu lagi and seperti di janji kan saya tetap menpunyai masa untuk pembaca Design Desire...

Pada bulan October yang indah ini, saya ingin berkongsi dengan semua beberapa perabut yang saya suka dari Ligne Roset. Saya harap semua akan sukan pada pilihan saya.This lovely October month, I'll be sharing with you some look that I love from Ligne Roset. I hope you like what I have selected.

3 comments:

  1. Kudos Nik! Will keep an eye on your postings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MsFa

      (Oct 31, 2011)

      Thank you for posting. I wish you well.

      Delete
  2. Hi MsFa

    Thank you for posting. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete