For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 31 October 2011

WOW EVERLASTING LOOK... UNITS

Hello again...

Another look that I just LOVE and I would like to share with you, produced by Ligne Roset.


Note: As shown on Nik A Ramli's TV2 'HOT - HELLO ON TWO' weekly live TV slot in Malaysia 27th October 2011 (Cuts 4).
Cuts by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset - £320
Material: Fiberboard in matt lacquer finish


For the units...

WOW EVERLASTING LOOK... UNITS Malay Translation:

Bertemu lagi...

Beberapa lagi contoh rekaan yang saya suka and ingin saya berkongsi bersama anda, buatan Ligne Roset.


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment