For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Wednesday 30 November 2011

COME DINE WITH ME

Hi all lovely readers,

It is now the end of November. This time I would love to share with you some images of dining tables and I hope you will like it.

Extendable tables:

Round tables:

Others:
COME DINE WITH ME Malay Translation:

Untuk semua pembaca,

Kini tibalah bulan terakhir untuk November. Kali ini dengan riang nya saya ingin berkongsi beberapa gambar-gambar meja makan and dengan ini saya harap semau pembaca akan suka pada gambar-gambar yang telah saya pilih.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment