For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Wednesday 30 November 2011

COME SIT WITH ME

Now, 

Beside dining table images shown in 'Come Dine With Me', I would like to share with you some examples of dining chair. So why not try and sit with the love ones on the chairs that I have selected...

COME SIT WITH ME Malay Translation:


Sekarang,


Selain dari gambar-gambar meja makan yang telah saya sajikan di dalam 'Come Dine With Me', saya ingin juga berkongsi beberapa gambaran untuk kerusi meja pula. Jadi silalah duduk dengan yang tersayang dengan kerusi-kerusi meja yang telah saya paparkan...


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment