For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 8 January 2012

JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH... THE CALENDAR

Hello all,

Just dropping by to share with you a selection of eye catching '2012 Calendar' designs. You could display one of the calendars somewhere in that little corner of the study / home office, kitchen or anywhere you like in your home? So... happy viewing!


Celebrating the design:
The computer design styles:
Architecture:
Landscape:
The show business:
Flower:
Celebrating the event of the year:
JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH.. THE CALENDAR Malay Translation:

Hello semua,

Sekadar bersahaja saya ingin berkongsi dengan anda contoh rekaan 'Kalendar 2012' yang menarik pada pandangan saya. Anda boleh memaparkan salah satu kalendar ini di suatu sudut dinding di 'home office', dapur atau di mana-mana sahaja anda suka di rumah anda. Semoga anda suka pada rekaan yang terpilih!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment