For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 30 August 2012

FACES OF GREATNESS - DUNIA MAGAZINE

Hello to all my Design Desire readers.

This is another busy month for me... preparing for the launch event of my book 'Donna Summer The Thrill Goes On - A Tribute' and answering a few interviews about the project. On that note, I would like to share with you the newest interview published by Dunia Magazine.

The article is focused on my journey living in the UK, my work also the 'Donna Summer The Thrill Goes On - A Tribute' book project.

So click the link below and I say enjoy reading:

FACES OF GREATNESS - DUNIA MAGAZINE Malay Translation:

Hello semua pembaca Design Desire saya.

Bulan ini merupakan masa yang amat sibut bagi saya... persiapan untuk pelancaran buku saya 'Donna Summer The Thrill Goes On - A Tribute' and menunaikan temu bual mengenai project ini. Oleh itu ingin saya berkongsi bersama anda temu duga saya yang terkini keluaran Dunia Magazine.

Artikel ini menampil kan perjalanan saya di UK, kerjaya saya serta project buku saya 'Donna Summer The Thrill Goes On - A Tribute'. 

Silah tekan link di bawah dan Selamat membaca:


You might also like:



No comments:

Post a Comment