For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Tuesday 1 January 2013

SHOP

ORDER A SELECTION OF BACK CATALOGUE MAGAZINES FEATURING NIK'S WORK / DESIGN TIPS AT (limited availability while stocks last):
1 copy left. Order here: SHOP NOW
3 copies left still sealed from publisher. Order here: SHOP NOW
1 copy left. Order here: SHOP NOW
1 copy left. Order here: SHOP NOW

ORDER DONNA SUMMER THE THRILL GOES ON - A TRIBUTE AT:






No comments:

Post a Comment