For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 22 April 2013

DOOR DESIGNS... WELCOME

Hello to all my readers.

This time I like to share with you some inspiring door designs. Traditional and contemporary designs. I hope you will like the designs also.


Note: Images taken from the free Internet sites.

A) Traditional:
B) Contemporary:


DOOR DESIGNS... WELCOME Malay Translation:

Hello kepada pembaca saya.

Kali ini ingin saya berkongsi beberapa rekaan pintu sebagai inspirasi kita bersama. Rekaan yang lama dan juga baru. saya harap anda akan suka pada rekaan ini.


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment