For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 20 May 2013

UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS THE GRAND STAIRCASE

Hi my Design Desire readers,

This month, I like to showcase some fantastic looking staircase designs for commercial and residential use. The images are all taken from various Internet sites that I have searched. I hope you will like it and let's admire the designs.

COMMERCIAL

RESIDENTIAL

UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS THE GRAND STAIRCASE Malay Translation:


Hi pembaca Design Desire saya.

Bulan ini, saya mempamerkan pandangan tangga yang hebat dari kegunaan komersil dan kediaman. Imej-imej ini semua diambil dari pelbagai laman-laman Internet yang saya telah cari. Saya berharap anda akan menyukainya juga dan mari kita mengagumi reka bentuk.


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment