For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 18 July 2013

COME OUTSIDE

Hello... we meet again,

Right now the UK is experiencing a heat wave. It's HOT HOT HOT! This make me think of sitting out side... by the balcony, garden or by the sea.

In this issue, I love to showcase some wonderfully designed outdoor furniture. The images has been taken from the internet and I hope you'll get some inspiration from them.

I hope you like it and happy sun bathing.









The look...
 The contemporary...


COME OUT SIDE Malay Translation:

Hello... Kita bertemu lagi,

Sekarang UK sedang mengalami gelombang haba. Ia PANAS PANAS PANAS! Ini membuat saya berfikir duduk sampingan di luar... di balkoni, taman atau di tepi laut.

Dalam isu ini, saya ingin pamerkan beberapa perabot luar yang direka hebat. Imej-imej ini telah diambil dari internet dan saya berharap anda dapat inspirasi daripada mereka.

Saya berharap anda suka kan nya dan bergembira bermandi kan matahari.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment