For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 25 April 2014

MOOD BOARD THE 'HOT' FANS MAKEOVER

Hello Design Desire friends,

This time I like to share some mood boards that I have created for viewers of TV2 HOT Hello On Two show that took part by sending their home photos for a 'The Makeover' slot. 

I simply provided a sample board for 'HOT' fans on TV. As I have mentioned during the show this is not how a designer normally works; a designer needs to know the client before suggesting any makeover, but in this case I created ideas for them to move forward by suggesting items (the look) according to their brief and what I'd seen in the photos, the shape of the room, existing features and their furniture. You can also watch the edited clips from the show. I hope you will like it.


1) LIVING ROOM

Q - Hi Watching TV2 every morning is a must for me especially when Nik on air. It had given me ideas for my home. Attached is my living that really need to be upgraded or rather Nik magic touch!! Thank you...



2) TEENAGE GIRL'S BEDROOM

Q - Hello Nik!... I would love to decorate Nadia's room but she likes her room spacious looking. I find its too boring. Here's some of her room pictures... Can you help me...? Thanks Nik!!!




3) LIVING ROOM

Q - My parents love to get some tips on how to design our living room. We prefer not to have carpet, because my younger brother has carpet allergies. Thank you very very much NIK & Hello On Two for the makeover tips.




4) GENTLEMAN'S BEDROOM & WORKSPACE


Q - Hi there, I'm wondering if you could help me decorate my plain fully dull master bedroom into something more extravagant? Enclose are some shots taken from 4 different angles including the plaster ceiling. I'm open for any suggestions. Appreciate your decor tips.




Go back to NIK A RAMLI website.


MOOD BOARD THE 'HOT' FANS MAKEOVER Malay Translation:


Hello sahabat Design Desire semua,

Kali ini saya suka berkongsi beberapa mood board yang telah saya sedia kan untuk penonton rancangan TV2 HOT Hello On Two yang mengambil bahagian dengan menghantar gambar rumah mereka untuk slot 'Makeover'.

Saya hanya menyediakan 'sampel board' untuk peminat 'HOT' di kaca TV. Seperti yang telah saya sebut kan dalam rancangan ini cara ini bukan bagaimana pereka bentuk hiasan dalaman berkerja; pereka hiasan perlu tahu diri pelanggan serana rapat sebelum mencadang kan makeover, tetapi dalam cara ini saya mencipta idea-idea bagi mereka untuk bergerak ke hadapan untuk mencantik kan rumah dengan gambar-gambar yang telah saya cadang kan. Sampel board ini di cipta mengikut apa yang saya lihat dalam foto, bentuk bilik nya, ciri-ciri sedia ada dan perabot mereka. Saksikan lah klip rancangan ini yang telah saya edit kan. Saya harap semua akan suka pada nya.



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment