For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 30 May 2014

COPPER OH COPPER

Hello my Design Desire readers...

This month I would like to share with you some images of furniture and accessories made or uses copper element in their production. Simply to get the WOW factor and may I say adds a little characteristics for the home.

Yes, copper is not only used in electrical wires. It has been used hundred of years ago as a building and decorative material...

So here you go.


Something for the outdoor.
Picture credit: Esty  

Picture credit: Woodstock Chimes

For the entrance.

Something for the living room.
Picture credit: Hege In France

For the wall.
Picture credit: Better Homes

For the ceiling.
Picture credit: House And Leisure

Something for the kitchen
Picture credit: Society South

Picture credit: Flickr

Side table lamp for the bedroom.
Picture credit: Occa Home

Perhaps for any parts of the home...

Picture credit: Trendzona

Finally something for the bathroom...
Picture credit: The Water Monopoly

I hope you like all the images.

Go back to NIK A RAMLI website.

COPPER OH COPPER Malay Translation: 

Hello pembaca Design Desire saya...

Bulan ini saya ingin berkongsi dengan anda beberapa imej perabot dan aksesori yang dibuat atau menggunakan unsur tembaga dalam pengeluaran mereka. Semata-mata untuk mendapatkan faktor WOW dan boleh saya katakan menambah sedikit ciri kepada rumah.

Ya, tembaga bukan sahaja digunakan dalam wayar elektrik. Ia telah digunakan ratusan tahun dahulu sebagai bahan binaan dan hiasan...

Jadi di sinilah dia...

Saya harap semua suka pada gambar-gambar ini. 

You might also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment