For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Tuesday 22 July 2014

INTERIOR DESIGN IN RED

Hello again,

It's sunny and windy outside in the UK at the moment, while I'm typing the topic for Design Desire. For this month I've decided to share some fabulous interior design images and ideas showcasing the colour red. 

So here we go... Enjoy!


Picture credit: Arhitektura

Picture credit: Nik A Ramli

Picture credit: My Home Ideas

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Lushome

Picture credit: Home Dit

Picture credit: Flickr

Picture credit: Trendir

INTERIOR DESIGN IN RED Malay Translation:

Hello sekali lagi,

Ia bercahaya dan berangin di luar di UK di mana saya berada sekarang, ketika saya menaip topik untuk Design Desire. Untuk bulan ini saya ingin berkongsi beberapa gambaran dan idea yang hebat dalam hiasan dalaman yang menggunakan warna merah.  

Jadi inilah dia... Selamat menikmati!

You also might like:

No comments:

Post a Comment