For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Saturday 29 November 2014

DRESS UP YOUR HOME INTERIOR DESIGN

Inspiration is everywhere... enjoy and let's get creative.

Picture credit: Scoutmob

Picture credit: Etsy

Picture credit: Cathy Phillips

Picture credit: Absolute Luxury Furniture

Picture credit: Nordic Design

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Trendspanarna

Picture credit: Etc Alltherest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Cool Hunting

Picture credit: Chic Deco

DRESS UP YOUR HOME INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:

Inspirasi boleh didapati di mana-mana... selamat menikmati dan mari berminda kreatif.

You might also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment