For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 31 May 2015

IT'S A MAN SHEDS INTERIOR DESIGN

Hello everybody...

Enjoy 10 of my best man cave interior design, product design and exterior design images taken from the fabulous Pinterest.

Storage:

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Interior:

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Product:

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Exterior:

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

IT'S A MAN SHEDS INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:


Hello semua...

Nikmatilah 10 hiasan terbaik bangsal jejaka dari sudut reka bentuk dalaman, reka bentuk produk dan reka bentuk luaran yang hebat diambil dari gambar-gambar di Pinterest.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment