For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Tuesday 30 June 2015

GARDEN SHEDS INTERIOR DESIGN

I hope everyone is in good health.

Perhaps with summer season in our mind, I love to share some pictures of amazing garden sheds.

Enjoy viewing.

EXTERIOR

Picture credit: Better Homes

Picture credit: Dezeen

Picture credit: My Home Ideas

INTERIOR

Picture credit: Arch Daily

Picture credit: Icono Square

Picture credit: Tumblr

Picture credit: Home Bunch

Picture credit: Dwell

Picture credit: Victorianage

OTHER...

Picture credit: Love Of Family And Home

Picture credit: Arch Daily

Picture credit: World In Green

GARDEN SHEDS INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:

Saya berharap semoga semua berada didalam keadaan sihat sejahtera.

Mungkin dengan musim panas yang berada didalam minda kita, Saya ingin kongsi beberapa gambar bangsal taman yang menakjubkan.

Selamat menikmati.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment