For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 31 August 2015

KIDS BEDROOM INTERIOR DESIGN

Hello everybody...

It's the holiday season. And some of you with kids will know that it is time for kids to be around more at home. So why not give them a little inspiration to freshen up their bedroom? 

So here you are... Enjoy.


Picture credit: Buzz Feed

Picture credit: Murals Wallpaper

Picture credit: Brit + Co

Picture credit: Home Adore

Picture credit: Pintandouna Mama

Picture credit: Indulgy

Picture credit: Designiz

Picture credit: My Bungalow

Picture credit: Buzz Feed

Picture credit: House To Home

KIDS BEDROOM INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:

Hello semua...

Kini adalah musim cuti. Dan di antara kita pula akan bersama anak-anak dan akan tahu bahawa ia adalah masa untuk kanak-kanak akan meluangkan masa lebih di rumah. Jadi mengapa tidak kita memberi mereka sedikit inspirasi untuk menyegarkan bilik tidur mereka?

Jadi di sinilah sumbernya... Selamat menikmati.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment