For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Sunday 30 January 2011

ADVERT INTERIOR DESIGN

To all Design Desire readers... 
Just a short note to share with you my interior design advert with The Urban Fox from January to April 2011. Please visit http://www.nikaramli.com/ for more information on selected portfolio and the interior design service.   
                                   
ADVERT INTERIOR DESIGN Malay Translation:

Kepada semua pembaca DESIGN DESIRE...
Hanya ingin berkongsi ruangan iklan seni hiasan dalaman saya di dalam The Urban Fox dari bulan January hingga ke bulan April 2011. Sila layari http://www.nikaramli.com/ untuk melihat portfolio terpilih serta maklumat penuh service rekaan dalaman saya.


You might also like:

10 comments:

  1. Hi Nik,I am looking for an ID for my new apartment in Kinrara.I didnt really plan to renovate now,but I am looking for ID design/professional advice as how much the budget will be to have a simple yet elegant look for my apartment?Hope to hear from you soon on how should i go about it..

    Akma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Akmar

      (replied Jan 31, 2011)

      Thank you for the comment and message.

      YES I would love to work on your apartment. Please contact me by e-mail at nik@nikaramli.com with your design brief.

      Once again thanks,

      Nik A Ramli

      Delete
  2. Hi Akmar

    Thank you for the comment and message.

    YES I would love to work on your apartment. Please contact me by e-mail at nik@nikaramli.com with your design brief.

    Once again thanks,

    Nik A Ramli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Richard... Thank you. Hope business is good with you.

      Delete
  4. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Basement Renovation Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Hospital Design

    ReplyDelete