For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Thursday 31 March 2011

COLOURS OF LOVE part 4 'FINALLY'

FINALLY

To all readers...

This is the final part for the March topic of COLOURS OF LOVE...



The other role of the project was to suggest wall colours. These suggestions were accepted and all in all it went together with the concept very well! The hallway, bedrooms and the living cum dining space all displayed peaceful colour palettes selected with the designer and the clients; Colours of Love completed!






PICTURE ABOVE SHOWS:
Living room and dining area. Bedroom and the view of the hallway with library storage and display area - The beautiful balcony view of the garden and the kitchen.

NOTE: The Balcony and Kitchen photos courtesy of the client.

COLOURS OF LOVE part 4 'FINALLY' Malay Translation:

AKHIRNYA


Kepada semua pembaca...

Ini adalah bahagian akhir untuk topik bulan March COLOURS OF LOVE...

Selain dari sudut rekaan dalaman apartment ini, warna pada ruang dinding memain kan peranan utama juga. Cadangan-cadangan ini di terima oleh pelanggan dan semua pilihan warna bersesuaian dengan kensep hiasan projek ini. Lorong 'hallway' bilik tidur dan ruang tamu,  ruang makan semua di papar kan palet berwarna damai dan terasa selesa mata memandang!

GAMBAR DI ATAS:
Ruang tamu dan ruang makan. Bilik tidur utama dan pandangan dari 'hallway' dengan simpanan perpustakaan. Pandangan balkoni indah dari taman dan dapur.

NOTE: Gambar balkoni dan dapur adalah hak milik pelanggan.

You might also like:

7 comments:

  1. Danke für die Info.
    My web site : Maerz Lastminute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
    Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia
    Interior design
    neoclassical interior
    neoclassical living room
    neoclassical furniture style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share this article here. We design web in Vietnam you can refer to: website design services, Seo services

    ReplyDelete