For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Friday 31 October 2014

SLEEPING BEAUTY... THE INTERIOR DESIGN BEDROOM IDEAS

Hello there... 


This time I love to share with you some design ideas for the most private room and a special area for every single individual. All activities within the home continue into the room. So here we go... images selected from various sources.

Picture credit: Airows

Picture credit: The Ultralinx

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Pinterest

Picture credit: Fab You Bliss

Picture credit: Parasoleil

Picture credit: Digsdigs


Picture credit: Nordstrom At Home

SLEEPING BEAUTY... THE INTERIOR DESIGN BEDROOM IDEAS Malay Translation:

Helo...

Kali ini ingin saya kongsi dengan semua beberapa idea-idea untuk bilik yang paling beribadi dan ruangan khas untuk setiap individu. Semua aktiviti dalam rumah berterusan ke dalam bilik ini. Jadi inilah dia... berbagai gambar dari berbagai lokasi.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment