For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Wednesday 31 August 2011

FLOOR CARPETING

Hello again, as promised each month I'll share four selected topics from my design projects, articles written in the magazine(s) to design tips and ideas for my lovely readers.

Continuing my floor treatment ideas I hope you will like some of the wall to wall carpeting samples that I have selected.

Wall to wall carpet. Long pile & Natural fibres from JAB ANSTOETZ


Stair case carpeting. Photograph taken from the cyber space.

Colourful floor covering. Wool Audrey 'Sunrise' & Wool Mississippi 'Lime/Red' from Crucial Trading.

FLOOR CARPETING Malay Translation:

Hello dan ketemu kita sekali lagi. Seperti yang telah di janjikan, pada setipa bulan saya akan  berkongsi empat topik yang terpilih dari projek saya, penulisan dari majalaah kepada tips rekaan dan idea-idea hiasan rumah untuk semau pembaca blog ini.

Masih dengan cara untuk menhiasi lantai penuh, saya harap pembaca semua suka pada contoh penuh permaidani ini.


You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. Those home carpeting pictures are a thing of beauty. Great taste you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine Green

      (Aug 31, 2011)

      Thank you so much for the comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete