For the lover of interior design...

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

To my blog followers, I thank you for your support.

My ‘Design Desire’ blog is aiming to share my interior design knowledge with anyone who is interested in the subject. Also available in Malay translation (2011 – 2015). I hope you will follow my DESIGN DESIRE journey...

If you like to work with me, simply visit my interior design website and please contact me.


DESIGN DESIRE TOPIC OF THE WEEK:


Monday 30 June 2014

COLOUR FOR THE HOT SEASON

Hello there...

It's SUMMER, FRESH and it's HOT... As usual this time, I have put together some colour ideas for the season. I hope you will like it.

ENTRANCE
Picture credit: Patt Judd

HALLWAY
Picture credit: Floor Save

DOOR
Picture credit: Nicety Live Journal

WINDOW
Picture credit: Decor Chick

FEATURE WALL AND FLOOR TREATMENT
Picture credit: Minimalisti

LIVING ROOM
Picture credit: Pinterest

COOKING ROOM
Picture credit: Pinterest

EATING
Picture credit: Casa Diseno

BATHROOM
Picture credit: The Ultralinx

WORKING
Picture credit: Architecture Digest

RESTING
Picture credit: Bears

COLOUR FOR THE HOT SEASON Malay Translation:

Hello...

Ia musim PANAS, SEGAR dan ia PANAS... Seperti biasa kali ini, saya telah memilah beberapa contoh cadangan warna untuk musim ini. Saya harap semua akan suka padanya.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment